Develop Your Computer Skills
The Center for Accessible Technology (CforAT) is continuing our training classes on a wide range of topics.
These one-hour workshops are designed to assist people in developing their computer skills, and to make using the Internet easier and more effective.
Training topics include:
- Computer Basics
- Using Search Engines to Find Information Online
- Using Skype To Make Free Phone Calls
- How to Use the Internet to Keep Track of Your Child's School Work
- Online Safety: How to Protect your Computer (and Yourself)
- Setting Up a Free Email Account
- Accessing Healthcare Information Online
- How to Get High Speed Internet at Home
- Social Media: Staying in Touch with Friends Online
- Online Banking
Contact us for dates and times of upcoming trainings.